Dear Kindergarten Families,
We hope all of you are safe and well and had a relaxing summer! We have been working hard getting the classrooms ready for you so we can begin our learning adventure together!
Information about your child’s specific classroom can be found on individual classroom pages. See if you can find the Fun Facts about your child’s teacher! More information will be available as we get closer to the first day of school. Until then, enjoy the rest of your summer and know that we can’t wait to meet you!
The Kindergarten Teachers
General Supply List for K
- Backpack (regular size big enough for a lunch box and folder to fit inside)
- Paint shirt (An old adult sized t-shirt works great)
- Lunch box for snack and/or lunch
- A reusable leakproof water bottle
- Headphones with a cord
- A change of clothes to be kept in your child’s cubby (shirt, pants, socks, underwear)
- Accidents and spills happen :)
- A folder will be provided for your child. The folder should come back and forth each day.
- Please check class pages for any specific request on your child’s teachers list